Monday, December 17, 2007

Are they Brothers?



TJ is on the left (Christmas 2005) and Tyler is on the right(Christmas 2007). The picture of TJ was taken just after he turned one. My sister had asked if I had compared their pictures, so here is the comparison. I think it is pretty amazing. I guess they do look a lot a like. I know that they are SO different so it is hard for me to see how much they are alike until I look at them next to each other like this. WOW - I can't believe how much TJ has changed in two years.
Today I was eating lunch with the two boys at Sam's and a lady that was eating next to me asked if they were twins. I was SHOCKED that she thought they could be the same age (Tyler would have A LOT of catching up to do!) but when I told her no that they were just brothers she said, "that is amazing they look just a like". I guess everyone will always know that the Fritts' brothers are related!

3 comments:

Cricket said...

That is so funny because we were at Sams today as well eating and someone a man asked me if Boston an Dallas were twins and I thought the same thing! Of course I don't think they look anything alike, but I can definatly see how TJ and Tyler do. We should have eaten lunch together. I actually saw Nikki eating there a few days ago!

Melodie said...

I want to see a photo comparison of when you and Chuck were this age!

Anonymous said...

Even funnier is when people ask me if my 2 oldest are twins--considering my oldest Asian with dark features and her younger sister is a blondie, blue eyes.

But your boys really do look alike in those photos...

Cherilyn