Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation Tent



We started our two week vacation on June 28th. We drove to Fairhope, Alabama and rented a house there for a week. Chuck and I have been going to Fairhope (the small town my mom grew up in) with my mom for about 10 years. This was only the third time we had stayed a whole week and we still enjoyed everyday!
Before we left Chuck and I had been to Ikea with some friends. Tyler had really enjoyed the tent they had on display. He would just climb in and out - in and out. So Chuck and I thought it would be a good idea to surprise the boys with a new toy when we got to our vacation house. That was the best $10.00 we have ever spent. The boys spent countless hours playing in that tent the week that we were there. When we arrived it was the first thing we got out of the van and the boys played in that tent the whole time we unpacked! I am SO thankful when we actually have a good idea as parents!!!!

No comments: