Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disney Cruise

Tyler is ready for the DRILL!
We were thankful Aunt Melodie brought her laptop for movies!!!

Today we left for our LONG awaited Disney Cruise. Last January I got together with my sister and my brother, we wanted to do something really special for my mom's 60th birthday. We knew she would want the family to be together so we came up with the idea of us taking a family cruise to the Bahamas. We surprised my mom and all the kids at our annual summer beach trip with the news! As the days approached for our "set sail date" the whole family was SO excited. TJ kept asking "Is today the day we go on our Disney Cruise?" Well, finally TODAY I got to tell him it was the day. We got on board in time for a great lunch buffet. Tyler got a quick nap while I unpacked all of our things. Chuck, TJ and the rest of the family went on a tour of the ship. They came back with a great report. We knew our days on board the Disney Wonder were going to be fantastic. Tyler got up just in time to be "strapped" down in his life COAT for the safety drill. He was such a great sport. He had to practically wear a body suit for the drill. The day ended with our first dinner and show.



No comments: