Sunday, May 10, 2009

9 Years and Counting!

We climbed the 90 steps to the top of the lighthouse.



Driftwood on the beach.

Trees on St. Simon's Island.
Chuck and I got to go away for a long weekend to celebrate our 9 year anniversary. We were gone 3 nights and really enjoyed our time together. It was great to be able to do somethings that we enjoy doing. We hiked a lighthouse and enjoyed walks on the beach. We rode our bikes around St. Simon's Island and enjoyed each others company. We are SO thankful for our friendship and the time we have to reconnect without the kids. We LOVE being parents but we still enjoy just being a COUPLE. Happy Anniversary Chuck, I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a great guy. I enjoy sharing my life with you and I look forward to many more years of adventure with you!




No comments: