Thursday, March 6, 2008

Green Meadows Farm!






Today was TJ's first field trip. Chuck took off and we spent the day as a family at Green Meadows Farm. Several years ago I went with one of my Kindergarten classes but I don't remember it being this much fun! It really means SO much more when it is your child. We were so proud of TJ and Tyler. They both did a great job. TJ was a little shy around the animals at first but it didn't take him long to "warm up" to the idea that he could pet them. We saw every animal that you would think would be at a farm. We got to ride a train and go on a hayride. We had a picnic lunch and used LOTS of hand sanitizer! I am sure this will not be our last trip to the farm but I think it may be one we remember the most, since it was our FIRST as a family!

No comments: