Saturday, March 1, 2008

Painter at Work!



TJ helped us paint our courtyard today. He was SO proud of himself. The beautiful picture behind TJ (the circle) that's for ME. He said "mom, I painted a picture for you". Of course, I just LOVED it, but I still had Chuck paint over it. We really had a good time painting together.
We have a courtyard that can only be seen from our Master bed and bath. We had some pavers that we needed to get out of the yard (because we are going to finally finish sodding our yard - this has been a two year process we will be SO glad when it is over). Anyways, we decided to put the pavers in the courtyard so once we started that I wanted Chuck to paint the courtyard. Then he came up with the idea to put beams across the top of the courtyard to give it an arbor look. Well, as you can imagine with the courtyard looking so good from our bedroom we now NEED to paint and redo our bedroom. Chuck didn't understand ALL of my logic but it has gotten me new bedding, some new pieces of furniture - Thanks, Mom (I went "shopping" at her house and got a chair and two end tables) and a few more decorative pieces that I am excited about putting up. We are going to finish the bedroom out by painting it. I can't wait. I am not sure how I was able to swing a master bed room makeover out of "we are finally finishing the yard". But I was able to do it and I am SO excited. I really have the greatest husband ever! I think up wonderful things to do to the house and he makes them happen. If I don't say it enough, I LOVE Chuck and I couldn't imagine anyone else in the world treating me as good as he does. (Plus, my sister tells me all the time that I would NEVER find another man that would put up with me the way Chuck does!). Thanks, Chuck - I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Mindy,
I love keeping up with you and the family on your blog. TJ and Tyler are such handsome little boys. I can't believe we have not seen you guys in over two years. We miss seeing you!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Do I really say that all the time? :) - Melodie