Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day School Through the Years!

First Day of School 2005 - TJ was 9 months old.
First Day of School 2006 - TJ was 21 months old.
First Day of School 2007 - TJ was 2 1/2 and Tyler was 9 months old.
TJ's first day of Preschool 2007 - TJ was 2 1/2 years old.
First Day of School 2008 - TJ is 3 1/2 and Tyler is 21 months old.


I wanted to see how much the boys have changed since last year. I started taking pictures of the first day of school when TJ was a baby. I guess I forgot to let Chuck be part of the picture in 2006. I can't believe how much Tyler has changed since last year. My boys are really growing up fast.

1 comment:

gingerrbliss@gmail.com said...

Yeah!!!! I have been waiting and waiting to see your pictures from summer. Boy has Tyler changed, he is such a little man like TJ. Looks like yall had a wonderful summer. -Ginger