Friday, August 22, 2008

Pizza Night!






Today was the last day of the first week of school. But, since Tropical Storm Fay has been over Central Florida for the past four days we have only had school three days this week. Since going out for pizza was not an option we decided to make our own pizza at home. Of course, TJ wanted to help. He is my "helper" in the kitchen. I think he may be a chef someday - or at least his wife will thank me for teaching him to cook!!! He has a stool he uses and EVERY TIME I get in the kitchen he says "mommy, let me go get my stool and I can help you"! I am so blessed - it is hard to find good help these days! Anyway, Fay had knocked out Granny's power so she was over and Gram was bored so she came over too. Both grandmothers were here for pizza night and we really had a great time. I know we will do it again soon.

No comments: