Friday, September 12, 2008

Yard Night!






Tyler FINALLY rode the tractor with Gram tonight for the FIRST time!!! We have been asking him for a few months if he wanted to ride and he always said no and ran away. Tonight he surprised us and said YES and ran towards the tractor. TJ didn't like it at all and he ran off crying. He has always gotten all of the tractor time so now he will have to share his time on the tractor with Tyler. I have been telling him for awhile that this day would come. After some "discipline" (since he wouldn't stop crying and DEMANDING Tyler get off) he decided that he could live with Tyler taking a turn and he stopped asking for his turn. When Tyler got tired we then gave TJ the chance. After we were finished with the yards the boys were playing under the tree together. They looked SO cute. The last few months have been really great! They are playing SO well together and are really enjoyed each others company. I really think putting them in the same room has helped. TJ told me the other the day that he and Tyler were friends. I told him that I always wanted that to be the case. I have had ups and downs with my siblings but I am happy to say that after 31 years I still consider both of my siblings my friends. I pray that will be true for TJ and Tyler too!!!


No comments: