Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally BACK!


I am finally ready to keep up my blog again! After my brother was here our family had a few "sick days". I was really the only one sick but everyone took "sick days" with me (since there are no TRUE sick days for mom's). But, we are all better now and are back into our "school" routine. The other night Chuck and TJ were reading books before bed and they looked so cute I just had to share their moment with everyone.
The boys are really growing up fast. Tonight we were at Chuck's school for a spaghetti dinner and several people commented on how big they were getting. In a way it made me sad. I still feel like Tyler should be a baby, but he was running around the cafeteria like he owned the place. It was fun to see some of Chuck's co-teachers and to meet some of his students' parents. Since Chuck is in his third year at Bay Meadows we have gotten to know some of the parents and it is always good to see them. He really has a great place to work. We feel so blessed that he is so close to home and really enjoys his job.

No comments: