Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Check Ups!

Tyler - 22.5 lbs (5%) 33 1/2 inches tall (25%)
At least we made the chart - YEAH!
TJ - 35 1/2 lbs. (25%) 38 7/8 inches tall (25%)

I took Tyler and TJ to the Dr. today for their 2 and 4 year check ups. They both were given a clean bill of health. I was really proud of them. Tyler had a small issue that the Dr. took care of but it was VERY painful for him. She had to pull back the skin from his pee pee. Let me just say he didn't like it. In fact most of the day he has been grabbing his diaper saying "change diaper mommy". I think he thinks that if I change the diaper it won't hurt anymore. She said it may take up to 5 days for it to heal. Poor Tyler, I gave him Tylenol and he seemed to get better. The Dr. was VERY impressed with Tyler's language. She was shocked that not only was he talking in sentences but she could understand him. She told TJ that he must have taught Tyler everything he knows and that made TJ very proud!!! I am certainly glad they have a year to recover since they won't have to go back until they are 3 and 5!

1 comment:

Stef Layton said...

oh my - I wish we would have done that with Jake, we had to get a whole re-circumsion done last year! And they had to put him out for that!!