Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING DAY














Today was a beautiful day. The weather was so nice and the boys had a geat time making the gingerbread house that Mema had gotten for them. It turned out so cute we used it as the Thanksgiving center piece for the table. Chuck's cousin Steve and his wife Rita came over for our Thanksgiving meal and as always we really enjoyed our time with them. We have SO much to be Thankful for this year. 2008 will be a year that will go down in history as diffcult - but I know I will look back on it as a year of blessing. I have two wonderful and healthy boys. I have a husband that I adore and I know that he loves me. I have an extended family that loves and supports my family and I have a GOD that I praise and thank for ALL of these things.

No comments: