Saturday, November 3, 2007

H3 Party Time!





The party day has finally arrived. Today was TJ's H3 party and it could not have gone better. TJ and the other kids had a great time. Our neighbor, Ms. Sue, has a HUMMER and she allowed the kids to climb in and explore her H3. Thanks Ms. Sue - the HUMMER was a HUGE hit! We also had some other HUMMER activities for the kids. They got to make their own HUMMER door hanger and they got to "drive" some small HUMMMERS on an obstacle course. They even got their very own HUMMER driver's license. We took each of the kids pictures in front of the HUMMER and then presented them with their own license. It was a lot of fun. TJ was excellent. He seemed to love the attention and the presents. I had a lot of fun planning and executing the party - it was ALL I had hoped it would be. The most important thing was that TJ had a great time and I think he really felt special. That was my goal.
Happy 3rd Birthday TJ - I love you, Mommy!

No comments: