Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!












We had a very Happy Halloween this year. It was so much fun to experience it with TJ. We did some trick-or-treating and we also attended the Fall Festival at our church. I just LOVE the festival at the church. We always get to see people there that we rarely get to see any other time of the year. It is such a great family event and we get to show off our adorable kids. If I have to say so myself, Tyler was the cutest frog I have EVER seen and TJ was the best looking Home Depot guy that ever was!!!
I was really proud of the way TJ played on some of the big festival rides. Some of the slides he went down were really BIG. He did great and really enjoyed himself too. Of course, as usual Tyler was the perfect baby. If you can't tell by the picture - Tyler is walking. Yes, we had a walking frog. He really was precious, we actually finally got some video of him walking. After we left the festival we wanted to take TJ to a few houses to trick-or-treat. I only wanted him to go to houses of people we knew but I think he caught on to what other people were doing because as we were in the van driving to Aunt Melodie's house TJ said "let's ring their doorbell and get some candy"(pointing to a house that we don't know)! I told him that when he got a little older we would do that.
I think we may have pushed it last night, we didn't get in until 8:45 and little Tyler was exhausted - he hung in there really well though. TJ was still excited from all the excitement of the evening. As he was coming in he said, "I'll be the Home Depot guy tomorrow and then I can get more candy". I told him that he could be the Home Depot guy tomorrow but there would be no more candy. He would have to wait until next year. There was only one night that you could ring someones door bell and they would give you candy and that was Halloween. There is always next year to look forward to!

No comments: