Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tyler's First Birthday Party!





I can't hardly believe that Tyler is a year old. We celebrated his birthday tonight with our family. He did great with his first cupcake. It didn't take him any time at all to put it in his mouth and he LOVED it from the first bite! We have had a VERY busy weekend celebrating our boys birthdays, but it was worth every minute. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful boys. TJ was as excited about Tyler's birthday party as he was his own. He has such a sweet spirit. Every time I would say TJ's having a party he would say, "Tyler is too"! He didn't want Tyler to be left out. They will never know anything else but celebrating their birthday's at the same time since they are only 6 days apart. I think that will be something special that they will always share.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I can't believe Jay and I missed both of these parties! I love the photos and I love that I've been able to see some of what has been happening with your family while we've been away. I can't wait to hear all of the stories!
Love, Melodie